Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Night Live

It is currently 10:20 pm and I am about to retire on a Friday night. This has occurred before, but never with the amount of studying put in before hand as I did this Friday night. The sad part is not that I studied on a Friday night, but that I studied without thinking twice about what I was doing. I had no alternative until I was about to go to bed and I realized I did a lot of studying during a time when I usually attempt to do anything but. However, in a few days, I’ll have completed 75% of my first set of courses and be on East zee street. Also known as E Z street (when you study too long, your jokes suffer. Well, if you had a sense of humor in the first place they would have).

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Man, how do you have time to study with the constant blog writing?! I'm planning to write my once every couple of weeks post tomorrow:)